Have A Wedding Day Coordinator
What is a Wedding Day Coordinator?
This special service is addressed to all the couples that have already planned their wedding but want to entrust its entire oversight to a professional.
In this case, the Wedding Planner will manage and coordinate all the suppliers you have chosen, avoiding the unexpected.
What does doing this job involve?
My work starts almost a week before the wedding day. We will verify the location and itineraries, we will study all the critical issues of the event, we will contact all the suppliers in advance and we will agree on schedules and timing.
We will write down the plan of the day to reduce to zero your anxieties and improve your expectation. We will be there the entire wedding day to ensure that everything will follow the plan.
We will be there the entire wedding day to ensure that everything will follow the plan.
What we do for you:
- Meeting with the couple one month before
- Contacting vendors
- Meeting with the vendors and inspection of the locations
- Creation of the complete timeline of the day
- Meeting with vendors on the wedding day, and check that each of them will come on time
- Coordinating the table plan setting, decorations, lighting and music
- Creation of an emergency wedding day kit
- Full care of the newlyweds and guests